3 Day Western Cape Wow Tour from Cape Town
Discover off the beaten tracks between Cape Point and Cape Agulhas – set against a backdrop of awe-inspiring scenic wonders, blessed with abundant wildlife and wide sandy beaches.
Experience the creative vibe of informal settlements, the grand elegance of our wine farms and learn about the proud cultures and traditions of our diverse people. Orientate and familiarize yourself with the Western Cape’s hotspots and even visit a few local secrets along the way.
• Chapman’s peak drive – Spectacular drive along the Peninsula.
• Cape of Good Hope Reserve – Observe wildlife in a fynbos landscape.
• Cape Point – Africa’s most south-westerly point.
• Visit the eclectic seaside town of Kalk Bay.
• Wander your way through the historic streets of Stellenbosch.
Overnight in Stellenbosch
• Experience a colourful slice of Xhosa culture and local delights in Kayamandi.
• MCC sparkling wine tasting of the first bubbly ever produced in South Africa.
• Wine and chocolate tasting in the Winelands and taste biltong to experience this local treat paired with wine.
• Franschhoek – Lunch stop.
• Cape Agulhas – Visit the southern most tip of Africa.
Overnight in Cape Agulhas
Choose how you want to spend your morning: Relax in the coastal town of Hermanus or choose between an optional sea kayak activity or optional whale watching cruise in breeding season.
• Hermanus – Enjoy the morning in this laid-back coastal town. Have a ‘whale’ of a time at this spectacular land-based whale watching spot (whale season from June to November).
• Betty’s Bay – Get close to a colony of over 5000 African penguins in their natural habitat.
• Clarence drive – Take the scenic route along the coastline to arrive back in Cape Town late afternoon.